The basic objective of the E-Cell is to nurture the entrepreneurial qualities among the budding entrepreneurs by providing them an environment to grow by themselves and assisting them with necessary resources to develop as successful entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
1) To enable young India to dream
2) To sow the seeds of entrepreneurship within the youth of the country
3) To help use education to generate employment while following best business practices.
– Developing India’s next generation innovators, entrepreneurs and change-makers.
– To guide the finest innovations from Indore to a vibrant business concept and resource them to establish themselves as the country’s next ground breaking start-ups.
– To inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship among students and promote them to live their passion and develop excellence in it.
– To bring about partnerships from other frontier organizations in the field of entrepreneurship so that students get access to vast amount of resources.
– To inspire more and more students to take up entrepreneurship as a career and become the role models for the coming generation of entrepreneurs.
– To help students acquire necessary knowledge and skills, so that they can translate their vague ideas into a vibrant business proposal.
– To connect with entrepreneurial leaders and innovators and engage them to foster the same passion and spirit in the current breed of students at our school.
– To build itself as a platform for new innovations, out-of-the box thinking and passionate ideas.
The School is planning to have an incubation centre for student start-ups which will provide them with all the facilities required to develop their innovative thinking.
SENSING ENVIRONMENT & OPPORTUNITY SEEKING
BUSINESS PLAN & PREPERATION
E-ship Summit At Choithram School, Manik Bagh
November 22, 2014
To focus on the entrepreneurial competencies in students, an e-summit was organized by the E-ship cell of Choithram School, Manik Bagh on Saturday, November 22, 2014.The guests on the occasion were Mr. Atul Bharat, Chairperson- Centre For Entrepreneurial Innovation Central Career Development Cell, Acropolis Group, Indore, Ms. Anupama Modi, Manager, E-Cell, Acropolis Institute, Indore and Mr. Glenn Reph, a business consultant and CEO of ISOEL – International School of Entrepreneurial Leadership. Spanning three decades, Mr. Glenn’s passion for innovation has taken him from creating a multi-million dollar enterprise by the age 32 to raising funds for one of the largest non-profit organizations, World Vision. Mr. Glenn, a US national combines creative business acumen with deep humanitarian compassion to improve the lives of the people with whom he works.
The budding entrepreneurs from seven reputed schools of Indore viz., The Shishukunj International School, Advanced Academy, Vidyasagar School, Columbia Convent, National Public School, Choithram School, North Campus and host school Choithram School, Manik Bagh participated in the summit sharing their business ideas. The first plenary session featured the success mantra on ‘Developing Competencies’ by entrepreneurial expert Mr. Atul Bharat. This was followed by the panel discussion on ‘An entrepreneur’s talent is more important than the business he chooses.’ Students voiced their opinions and ideas proving that innovation is the specific tool of the entrepreneur and an entrepreneur should always search for change by responding and exploiting it as an opportunity. In the third session, the budding entrepreneurs, aligning with the objectives of the summit, presented their entrepreneurial ideas supplemented by a market proof business plan focusing on the areas of health, hospitality, public transport, agriculture, and education. The concluding session witnessed resource person Ms. Anupama Modi emphasizing on the need of entrepreneurship in today’s demanding and challenging world.
Mr. Atul Bharat appreciated the entrepreneurial endeavour of the students and guided the students to develop entrepreneurship culture with a proactive attitude to comprehend the concepts. His prolific business insight benefitted the students. The summit was successful in sowing the seed of entrepreneurship in the youngsters. In Panel Discussion Aman Khan of Advanced Academy was declared as the winner while Aashi Singhvi of The Shishukunj International School was the runners up. In Business Plan Presentation Suryansh Gupta and Vinay Chugh of Choithram School, Manik Bagh teamed up to notch the top spot while the team of Sagar Sewkani and Akshat Garg of The Shishukunj International School attained the second position.