• Where our experiences of the past and focus on the present enable us to imagine a better and brighter tomorrow resulting in a sustainable future
• Where we see an environmentally conscious world and the realisation amongst people to sweat in peace than to bleed in war
• Where we see education as the weapon to extirpate all evils and discriminations
• Where the countries unite to face challenges and calamities
• Where we are able to inculcate a strong value system in our children
• Let's all unite to be the voice to create a better and a brighter tomorrow
2019 - 2020: Transcending Boundaries
The world has always been self-evolving; growing and developing with time on its own. We have achieved success in all fields, from technology to sports, from art to science, from infrastructure to automobiles and the list goes on. Amidst this when we think of societal norms and community practices, our ideology dates back to the ancient times. It is evident that in these few centuries, humanity has just developed scientifically, not morally.
Bob Proctor said it right, "The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves." Humans have created boundaries which, unfortunately, divide the society and hinder the possibilities of a peaceful existence. These limitations impede our progress to a stupendous future waiting ahead. It's high time we take initiative and look beyond these differences with determination, optimism and break the shackles to move into a world where boundaries become invisible and we are all united in the common bond of humanity.
2018 - 2019: Breaking the Protocols
When human beings felt the need of inter-dependence, they started living in society. An individual curtailed his liberty, so that others could enjoy their liberty. There arose a need to monitor the activities and then came the administration with rules for everyone to follow.
PROTOCOLS were set - known, familiar, established procedures of achieving a purpose or target; rules that explained the correct conduct and procedures to be followed in formal situations.
As society progresses, circumstances change, and there is a need to change the way you look at things. That is the time to break protocols, to usher in a new change, to fight against all odds and welcome that change with open arms. It needs courage, it needs initiation, it needs determination and perseverance to accept and overcome the challenges that life throws at you when you set the sails and change course.TedxChoithramSchoolIndore brings forth the navigators of a challenging journey, who dare to create a difference...Breaking the Protocols...